понедельник, 1 июля 2013 г.

8 Reasons

        On June 25th I graduated from my school. However next year I’m not going to university. I’ve decided to take part in a cultural exchange program. It was one of my dreams. I got this chance and I go for it! Then I’ll continue my education in university.
My class, graduation 2013


        Some people said me: “Don’t you think that you lose this year? Maybe it’s better to enter university immediately after school?”
No, I don’t! For me this year is an opportunity to acquire something new, to get valuable experience. The next step in my life.

                      8 Reasons why I’m going abroad for a year
1) Broaden my outlook on life
2) Improve my cross-cultural communication skills
3) Strike up new acquaintances
4) Immerse in another culture to enrich my hands-on experience (learning a foreign language, traditions, customs)
5) Learn to adapt to new conditions (live through culture shock, deal with any problems, accept another lifestyle, climate without long-long winter =) )
6) Sharing my Russian culture
7) Self-knowledge (what would I do in an unusual situation for me?)
8) Get a lot of impressions!

Let your dreams come true!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий